How much does it cost to live in Green Pastures?
- Each Member household pays two charges.
- The first is a one-time Membership Fee of $200. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The second charge is the lot rent collected monthly to cover operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. Since our inception in 2009, the lot rent has remained at $350 per month.
- We now have much more control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.